söndag 1 mars 2009

Stockholm

In Stockholm for a long weekend. Took the chance now when I'm home for a longer period to take some time in Stockholm. I've managed to see most of my friends and spend some longer time with them. I got to see Stefan and Magdalenas appartment that is finally coming together after all the work they put into it. Very nice! Stefan and I also got the chance to visit Båtmässan and talk to the Stockholm Stopover organisation. A nice setup with the old Ericsson VO 70 boat! Tonight it's back to Göteborg again for a week. I will probably not be able to come to Stockholm again until the boats arrive the 17th of June (16th of June they'll arrive to Sandhamn).
So the plans for the upcoming months looks like this:
2-7 mars Göteborg
8-14 mars Boston
15 - 26 mars Göteborg
27 mars - 13 april Rio
14 - 21 april Semester i Brasilien alt. Göteborg
22 april - 18 maj Boston
19 - 26 maj Göteborg
27 maj - 7 juni Galway
8 - 14 juni Marstrand
15 - 23 juni Stockholm
24 - 29 juni St Petersburg
I'll try to be better to upload images to the blog....
Take care for now!

Inga kommentarer: