måndag 10 augusti 2009

Volvo Ocean Race HQ

Cowes week is over and the Fastnet has started. Have had a great week in Cowes. We had lovely weather during the weekend and I've spent a lot of time on the water on Saturday. Jessica came over with a friend on Sunday for the start of Fastnet and we had a very nice day watching the starts (They start every 20 minutes between 12-14.20) and having lunch at the pub in Gurnard. (Had the Mushroom stroganoff again as I had when I was there with Rudi a year and half ago! Very good!) I went back to Southampton with Jessica in the evening and we had a lovely meal with Lou in the garden where Jessica lives. I went in to the Volvo Ocean Race office this morning with Jessica and it's very good to meet everyone again! After lunch I will make my way to Heathrow and the flight back tonight to start work tomorrow morning for my last three weeks with Volvo.

Inga kommentarer: