måndag 31 augusti 2009

Visit to Stockholm

So, after a hectic Summer I've been working three weeks. It is a whole different pace at work and it feels good to be back! I was supposed to leave Volvo today, but luck had it that Ulrika, who I took over from when she went on maternity leave, is once again pregnant. I was not able to stay full time for the Autumn, so I will work half time until New Year and then go back to full time again when Ulrika goes back on maternity leave. It feels really good to have some time for fixing with my house, get back into shape and go on a few evening courses. As much as I loved travelling I must admit that it is quite nice to be back in the house and work on it. I have fixed a lot inside and will take care of the garden the coming month. I'm also once again involved in sailing competitions in Långedrag for GKSS, which will keep me busy for some weekends during September and October.
This weekend I'm planning to come to Stockholm and hope to see most of my friends! It was awhile since I was up there so it's going to be good to meet everyone!
Take care til next time!

Inga kommentarer: