onsdag 18 november 2009

Brisbane airport

Qualia resort was lovely! Very secluded and impressive design! The price is though 1 600 AUS$ (about 9 000 Sek) so I guess I won't be spending a night there in the near future.
After Qualia both Karin and I had a massage. Felt very good afterwards, but hurt as hell when she was doing the massage.
Dinner with Glenn and Linda was very nice! Had 6 oysters that were so fresh and good! After the dinner the rest went back to the house to go to bed, but I stayed out and had a glas of wine at the Mantaray caf'e. Such a nice place next to the water!
Today we haven't done much apart from packing and having a cof'e on the main street. I also finished my second book... Janet Evanovich latest one (number 15), so now on my last book the last one released from Marian Keyes. Should last the rest of the vacation though...
So, waiting for Martine and Jossan at Brisbane airport for a lift to Surfers. Gonna be good to see them and catch up with them!

Inga kommentarer: