tisdag 30 juni 2009

And it's all over....

Stockholm was fantastic! It was great to see so many of you in the Race Village and be able to show you what I've been doing the past year! Before the boats left I left for St Petersburg. I had a couple of very hectic days before the boats arrived on Saturday the 27th. It was a spectacular finish even if the rain was poring down! We ended the race on Sunday with a public prize giving midday and a dinner in the evening. With bottles of Vodka on the table anyone can imagine how that party ended... I stayed away from the Vodka and had a great evening! Everyone in our team left Monday afternoon and it's hard to realize that a lot of people that you spent the last months with you never going to see again!
So, home to do laundry and repack. Tomorrow I'm going up to Marstrand for Match Cup Sweden. As we are a boat sponsor I'm more or less going to be there to take anything that comes our way. With the great weather and a lots of friends working up there, I'm really looking forward to it.
So the rest of the summers like this:
This week Match Cup Sweden.
Work one week.
Strömstad one week with Anna and Monica.
4 days in my house.
10 days in Lysekil for WM in Match Racing for Women.
One week in Cowes for Cowes sailing week and the start of Fast Net race.
Back to work for three weeks to finish up.
September.... No idea! Hopefully I can take a month off and spend in my house.
Hopefully I also get to see you during the summer! I will most likely not come to Stockholm until earliest September, but you're more than welcome to visit me when I'm in Göteborg.
Have a great summer!

Inga kommentarer: