måndag 20 april 2009

A week goes fast...

I've been home for a week and it's time to head off again! Time is flying and it's time for Boston! So this is what I've been up to since I came home (as some of you believe I have vacation when home between the stopovers :-):
Monday: Arrived home in the afternoon. Took some time to update the web album with images from the past stopovers. Went for a long walk, had something to eat, went to the store and unpacked one suitecase.
Tuesday: Worked between 8.00 to 22.30, so not much else..
Wednesday: Worked between 7.30 and stayed til 22.30, so not much else that day either..
Thursday: Worked between 7.30 to 16.30. As we had a meeting outside the office, I took the chance to get off work early. Met Mia for a coffee and went over to Christina, a collegue, to get some small strawberry (smultron) plants for my house. Ended up having dinner with her at a local Japanese restaurant. Very nice!
Friday: Worked between 8.00 to 18.00. Met Anna at the Avenue and we went for something to eat and Monica met up afterwards. Very nice to get a chance to meet them!
Saturday: Unpacked the other bag and did laundry the whole morning. Went for a loooong walk and coffee at Bertilssons stuga with Viveka and Kjell-Åke. Beautiful weather! Went to my house to "assess the damage". Turned out there's not too much to do. Had fresh shrimps in the evening. Sooo good! Really miss that when travelling!
Sunday: After breakfast I went out to my house. Spent about 8 hours clearing the flower beds. It was a lot of work, but now it looks decent! I met the neighbours, which was very nice after the long winter. Anna came out to see me and we had some dinner. Two carpenters came out to look at some work and hopefully they can get it done before I move out July 1st. Home late and spent two hours preparing presentations for Monday meetings.
Monday: At work at 8. Good first meeting. Skipped the second meeting after lunch as pretty much all participants went to the first one. First time ever and I suddenly had two more hours to the day! Yeha! Didn't manage to get out of work until 18 anyway... Have had something to eat and now I'm working up energy to pack... The travelling would be so much more fun if I didn't have to pack! At least everything is clean! Flight is early tomorrow morning, so I need to do it before getting to bed...
So that was my week in Sweden! I'm home in a month and then I'm planning to stay for four whole days in my house to really get some stuff done! Especially remove half of the flower beds! I have a plan for the whole garden, so I'm really looking forward to get to work!
So, time to get to work or I think I'm going for a walk instead of starting to pack before it gets dark...
Take care!

Inga kommentarer: