tisdag 9 december 2008

India calling!

Back again! It's been, least to say, hectic since I stepped on the plane in Sweden about two weeks ago! It started out with my plane being diverted to Dehli airport instead of Mumbai in the middle of the night. The bombings in Mumbai happend when we were about an hour away hence the immediate redirection to Dehli instead. After a lot of hassling for four hours and not so very nice words from me, I got booked on a flight the next afternoon to Kochi. They drove me to a hotel, I got to sleep about two hours, no food, back to the airport, checked in on the flight and then heaven in the forms of McDonalds. I don't think McDonalds ever tasted that good! The rest of the trip was running smooth and I arrived only about 12 hours later than planned. India is different, very different! It's an experience least to say! Luckily Johan got to stay for another four days so we got to spend some time together before he headed home. Next time is New Year in Singapore..
Uploading some images to show what's it like down here.

Inga kommentarer: