onsdag 12 november 2008

Cape Town update!

I have some wonderful days here in Cape Town! I've managed to have a couple of days off! Sunday, Ingrid and I took a guided bus tour and went up to Table Mountain. It was a beutiful day! It was great! Monday it was work and Tuesday we went for a road trip down to Cape Point, saw the pinguins and the wineyard Groot Constantia. We had a great day! The weather has been great up til two days ago. The last two days it's been storming and raining. We have had real issues with the pavilion taking in water and last night a container was blown down! That is 4 tons of weight! We are just glad the pavilion is still standing without too much damage! The weather is though going to improve and it's going to be nice again on Friday. From now on it's going to be full work, but I hope to be able to get out on a charter boat on Saturday for the restart.

I'm back in Sweden again on Monday.

Inga kommentarer: