måndag 13 oktober 2008

Back in Sweden

So, back in Sweden again after one month in Alicante and met by darkness and rain... It was still warm and late summer when I left!
First thing done at the airport when we landed was to connect to Internet and check on the standing for the guys at sea! We were all eager to know if there had been any changes when in the air, but Ericsson 4 is still in the lead and closely followed by Telefonica Black, Puma and Ericsson 3. It's only updated every 3rd hour...
And now I'm watching Volvo Ocean Race Weekly Report at TV4 (Every Monday at 23.05 for 30 minutes). It feels very strange to watch it all at TV that we just experienced on site a couple of days ago! Seems though like they are doing a good job at reporting from site!

Tomorrow I've taken the day off and will unpack, do laundry, fill the refrigerator again and try to get to my little house and see if it's still standing where I left it. And then it's back to work for about three weeks before I head to Cape Town.

Follow the latest action at http://www.volvooceanrace.org/

Inga kommentarer: